Thursday, March 19, 2015

Uptown Funk




    Overalls have been trending for a while now and though I was a little skeptical about them at first, I'm all about styling them. I would wear denim overalls to school (all the time) back in the 90's; they were just so cool and comfy. Now they're back and I decided to style them the way I did back in the day, but with a modern twist of course.

  Unlike denim overalls this black one doesn't necessarily have to be dressed up to be wearable. I went very 90's with the styling and made it street chic. To add some sass I wore a crop top and left  one side of the jumper open. I styled it with this metallic pointy shoes to add some funk and the crossbody bag finishes the look with an unexpected pop of color.

 I look forward to styling this overall in many different ways. This kind of overall can be turned into an even more casual wear, it can be glammed up and can totally be worn for the office. I love versatile, unique and statement pieces like this.

 Are you guys into overalls? Would you rock them? ... Can You Style It?

                                                                           xoxo,
                                                                     Ingrid Aixa







Outfit Detail
Crop Top: Forever21 / Jumper: Forever21 / Crossbody Bag: Zara / Shoes: Steve Madden / Watch: Michael Kors / Rings: Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment