Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tropical Spring

 

"Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking." -The Devil Wears Prada
 
 
...Well, I happen to think florals can be "groundbreaking" all year round!
Florals can be romantic, fun, classic or edgy, it all depends on how you style it. I love playing with prints, specially florals. You can mix prints or just wear them as a statement.
 
 
This blog post was totally unplanned, hence the hair.
 I've had this skirt for such a long time; I always wear it on days that I don't feel like dressing up and just want to be comfortable. I was at my grandma's house and this was  my outfit of the day, minus the lipstick and the heels (of course). On my way home I remembered that when I bought this skirt I always pictured it with red lips... Then I realized, "Omg I've never done red lips with this skirt!" So, when I arrived at my place I put on some lipstick, looked for some heels, grabbed a clutch and I was out the door. Ha!
 
 
I like how the whole look turned out. However, I must admit this isn't something I would've thought of blogging... ever! I guess that's one of the fun parts of blogging and being a stylist... the unexpected. The creativity and the random last minute ideas that end up being pretty cool.
 
Remember, "fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it". Style is a very personal thing and this is why sometimes random looks just happen to be "amazing".
 To me, it's all about having fun and being creative with fashion, but most importantly adding confidence and personality to everything you wear.
 
 Have you ever worn a total random outfit that ended up being a hit? Are you into florals?
 ... Can you style it?
 
xoxo,
Ingrid Aixa


 
 

 

 
 
Outfit Details
 
Cropped Top: American Apparel / Skirt: Forever21 / Sunglasses: Aldo
 Lipstick: MAC Russian Red / Ring: Charlotte Russe / Clutch: Local Boutique
Shoes: Zara
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment