Thursday, April 23, 2015

Color My Baby Blues

 
 
 
 
   My 70's love affair continues with a funky, fresh and flowing edit of wide-leg trousers.
 High-waist, wide-leg and baby blue... I mean, this pants scream spring/summer 2015. They are definitely a statement and a great bargain, I got them for twenty (something) bucks.

 When I first saw this pants my mind automatically went crazy with a bunch of outfit ideas; they are  so wearable. Baby blue is the color of the season and I've been really into playing with it. For this look I wanted to get out if the standard black & white combination that is usually styled with this baby blue color. I wanted funky, unexpected color, but nothing too crazy that overshadowed the pants.

 This top has everything I wanted to go for; it's unexpected, it adds color, it's flowy, comfy and stylish... Just perfect! When creating looks like this one should always find a way to bring the look together. I wore white strappy heels  to keep the look soft and match the canvas of the shirt. I also made sure the height of the heels was right. I added one of my favorite black sunglasses the to add more funk and a blue bag that matches the shirt perfectly.

 I love how this look turned out, and I'm excited to style different looks with this trousers. Are you loving baby blue this season?  Are you digging' wide-leg trousers? ...Can you style it?


                                                                        xoxo,
                                                                   Ingrid Aixa
 
 
 
 


 
 

Outfit Details
Shirt: Forever21 / Trousers: Forever21 / Sunglasses: Aldo / Bag: Zara
Watch: Michael Kors / Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment