Tuesday, April 21, 2015

70's Flare



 Girls let your skinnies rest, it is time to get some flares! "This season, nothing says casual-chic like a pair of flared jeans." (elle.com) Countless celebrities have already been spotted rockin' this trend. Actually, not so much a trend anymore. Flares took over the spring runways during fashion week and they will be transitioning into fall 2015.

 The 70's are back and I'm ecstatic, I love the 70's fashion. I've always loved flared jeans, I owned tons of them back when I was in middle school and high school.  Flared jeans are flattering on almost every body type. They make your legs look like a mile long, they make you look thinner and taller... who doesn't want that?!

 For today's look I wanted to keep everything simple. The floral button down shirt has a vintage vibe to it that I love. I've had it for so long, it is one of my favorites. I thought it'd be perfect with my flare jeans to create a 70's vibe. Button down shirts were 'everything' during that time period.

 Fringes are trending, they're very hippie and the seventies was the decade of the hippies, so this bag was perfect with this outfit. I styled this outfit with platform heels and to complete the look I rocked some aviators, they were just like the obvious choice (lol).

 I am obsessing over flares so this is the first of many 'flared' looks you'll see in the blog. Are you into flared jeans?  Do you already own a pair? ... Can you style it?

                                                                        xoxo,
                                                                   Ingrid Aixa


 

 

  

                                                         Outfit Details

            Shirt: Lucky Brand (similar) / Jeans: Local Boutique (similar) /Belt: Michael Kors
            Aviators: Aldo / Watch: Michael Kors / Bag: Steve Madden / Shoes: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment